Online CEU Resources

mct601

RN/NRP
Can anyone recommend good online CEU resources that I can take while sitting on shift at the station? I know there are many, but I don't want to spend money on something and think "I didn't learn s**t" afterwards, so I'm asking for recommendations. Thanks

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Can anyone recommend good online CEU resources that I can take while sitting on shift at the station? I know there are many, but I don't want to spend money on something and think "I didn't learn s**t" afterwards, so I'm asking for recommendations. Thanks
I usually have used CE Solutions (www.ems-ce.com), or pretty much anything approved through CECBEMS. Just remember that you can't do all of your NREMT hours this way.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader

hogdweeb

Forum Crew Member
I use CE Solutions as well. Everyone aorund me raved about mediced.com but when I signed up and payed my 1 year fee and there were no courses available I was kinda annoyed.... a yer later and still no courses supposedly... makes me a tad upset I spent that money.

CE Solutions is great. I have had a couple courses where im like "I knew that...what a "waste"" after, then again most times I log in and do a course I sit there after and think "Wow, I cant believe I forgot about that in that situation". it does its job.