One week until Tx I-85

TechMedic

Forum Lieutenant
It is the 22nd, and my niece was born was a few hours ago so I honestly havent been focused on studying lately, but Im making it my main priority the next few days. I have the AAOS EMT-I workbook and Mosby's Paramedic Textbook and workbook. Ideally I should learn everything paramedic, but what specifically is on the I-85 should I know aside from Paramedic? I have studied for this test, but not in the last week or so.

I did see the resource thread stickied and I have enough resources, but I would only like to know the differences between I-85 and paramedic that I should focus on more

medic417

The Truth Provider
Make sure you understand the differences in a right sided verse left sided heart failure.

sweetpete

Forum Lieutenant
First of all....best wishes!! I'm sure you'll do fine. I took both the I85 and the medic (here in Texas) and the primary difference that I recall was there was alot of acid-base balance questions on my I85. Medic was more generalities than anything else.

Nonetheless, relax, prepare your mind, arrive early and get plenty of rest. Those were the true "keys" to passing the registry each time (for me anyways).