One hell of a way to start my week...

AnthonyM83

Forum Asst. Chief
I wasn't there, so not going to judge your scene safety assessment, but it seems like something I would have called PD for and just watched. If she was legitimately hurting herself by falling onto the pavement repeatedly, I honestly probably would have helped in some way, even if distracting her verbally from a few feet away. My responsibility to my neighbors as a citizen is different than when I'm at work (well, not so much in Los Angeles...no one seems to care here).

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
I can't say what I would have done, I dont know. What I can say is my first call would have been to SO,PD. I have seen 14-17-25 year old girls on meth,pcp,ect take down 2-3 FFs. I am just saying think before rolling in. She is screaming, she is breathing. Nothing else wait for her to pass out from screaming and assit with aid. Just my thoughts. Glad you were not hurt to bad.

OP
OP
nomofica

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
I wasn't there, so not going to judge your scene safety assessment, but it seems like something I would have called PD for and just watched. If she was legitimately hurting herself by falling onto the pavement repeatedly, I honestly probably would have helped in some way, even if distracting her verbally from a few feet away. My responsibility to my neighbors as a citizen is different than when I'm at work (well, not so much in Los Angeles...no one seems to care here).

She had reportedly been falling before I got there (other witnesses said she fell about 2 times and hit her head on the cement, and another time just as I walked up to the scene). I was luring her to the grassy part of the walkway and when she did fall, I went to help her lean against a fence. That is when she turned violent.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
I would have nuked some popcorn and watched the show. Besides, if she falls and knocks herself out, then you can go back to sleep!

Yep.. not your problem unless she's damaging your car... and then it's no holds barred