Off to California

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Well, it's time for me to do some laundry and start packing. Our flight leaves at 5:30am. We're going to Santa Cruz till Sunday morning, will spend some time in San Francisco on Sunday then fly home Monday morning.

Talk to you all when I get back. Maybe something big will come up and you all can get to #5000 before Monday. HAHA

Chimp

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
BEWARE OF VAMPIRES!!!

LOL.

Tell your wife the Swedish massage at Chaminade is well worth the $95. Ask for Suntanna.

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
We'll I'm back from Santa Cruz, California and have decided to move near there. We'll be moving in early Janurary. I'm looking into joining a volly fire department (if I can find one) once I get all settled in. Between now and then I'm going to start getting recertified.

rescuecpt... you have me :blink: right now. LOL

Chimp

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Originally posted by Chimpie@Nov 15 2004, 06:30 PM

Chimp
Let's all sing along...

"People are strange when you're a stranger..."

SafetyPro2

Forum Safety Officer
Originally posted by Chimpie@Nov 15 2004, 06:30 PM
We'll I'm back from Santa Cruz, California and have decided to move near there. We'll be moving in early Janurary. I'm looking into joining a volly fire department (if I can find one) once I get all settled in. Between now and then I'm going to start getting recertified.

Chimp
Chimp,

Congrats on your pending move to the left coast. If you ever get down this way, let me know.

You should be able to find a VFD up that way...they're more common north of LA.

California Professional Firefighters has a free On-Line California Fire Department Directory of all FDs in the state. Its organized by county and not only lists contact info, but also specifies whether the department's paid, volunteer or combination.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Originally posted by Chimpie@Nov 15 2004, 08:30 PM

Chimp
Congrats on decision to move to CA!

Keep us updated!

-Matt
(From cold Michigan)
Edit for spelling, because I can't spell.