Nremt

emtinsac

Forum Ride Along
Have now failed the nremtb three times, an after studying hard i'm bummed. I'm looking for someone in the sacramento area who would be willing to help me study. Not only will you be helping me but the kids, I help nin youth sports. thanks. Looking for someone to pay it forward.:)

JENNI

Forum Probie
I wish I can help you but I live in soCal but I can recommend EMTachieve its about $30. It has 3-4 practice tests with 150 questions each test. It had some hard questions on it and on the test I would get 60-70% on these test. I passed the NREMT on the first try. My instructor would always tell my class that we should be getting 80% on these practice tests if we wanted to to pass the NREMT.

tiffany9902

Forum Crew Member
I am on SoCal myself and i read Emergency Care, 11th :( wish i could help and to bad we didnt use the same book...

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
Have you tried using this web site
http://www.emtb.com/9e/
It has been a while since I have used that site, but when I did, there had some questions that had the wrong answer. Just an idea. I am with tiffany9902, I used the same book Emergency Care.

Best of luck

oneahis

Forum Ride Along
Dont worry man. You will pass it. I just passed on my fifth try. Studied extremely hard and was about to give up. But when I went in on my fifth time I wrote out my bp's and med and trauma practical list and then read very question slowly, every answer slowly re-read the question slowly and passed with 105 questions. You can do it. I also went to the bookstore and bought several books and also went to emtb.com Good luck let u's know how you do!!

Lady_EMT

Forum Lieutenant
Are you a volunteer anywhere?
Try getting in contact with an EMS chief at a local vollie department. People are usually always willing to help out. I was thankful that I had such a great support group at my ambulance corps that helped me study during my classes.

Good Luck!!