NREMT .... Tomorrow!!! :D

OP
OP
M

Matt G.

Forum Probie
WOW. didn't think this thread would blow up like this. Thanks for all the support and suggestions.

I will be retaking the exam soon, probably within the next week or two. I just was wondering if anyone knew of any good books to prepare for the scenario based questions the NREMT uses. I checked amazon.com and none of them really stand out.

I will be going over the pdf emtryan gave in the meanwhile, along with my book and notes. Thanks guys.

John E

Forum Captain
The website...

connected to the AAOS textbook, emtb.com or something similiar has individual chapter pretests that are worded similiarly to those on the NREMT.
They can be graded and the answers, whether you picked correctly or not, are explained pretty well.

Other than that, all the information required is in the class textbook and should have been covered in your class.

Good luck on your retaking.

John E.

OP
OP
M

Matt G.

Forum Probie
I usually forget to check back in here, until I receive emails says "DID YOU FORGET ABOUT EMTLIFE.com" lol anyways.

Retook it . . .

I PASSED!!! :D

thanks for all the support!

now i have another dilemma that I posted in the EMS Talk section . . . :sad:

CPG

Forum Crew Member
I just took my class final (92%) and my state practicals (passed, First round) over the weekend. I am waiting for the results to me uploaded to NREMT site so I can take the test. I hate waiting......

phunguy

Forum Crew Member
Exact same thing here, passed class with 93%, passed practicals first round.. Now just waiting to get the info uploaded to NREMT so I can take it..

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Congrats!!!!