NREMT-P Reentry

skyhawk

Forum Ride Along
I was a Paramedic for 20 years with a large fire dept and let my registry lapse due to a health problem/retirement. I want to get my cert back and have completed the requirements for registry other than the test.

What documents does one need/present when scheduling the written exam?

I assume you can take the written anytime since it is computer based now?

sneauxpod

Forum Lieutenant
When I went all I needed was my license and something else with my signature on it. For my basic I used a library card and for my medic I used my ACLS card. it might be different where youre at though, so i would just look up the testing site youre going to be taking it at and give them a call.

pilotmedic

Forum Probie
I did the exact thing just a few months ago . The question as I understand it is what I'd do you need for the test. If you go to the web site of where you are going to take the test it will tell you. I needed 2 picture ID cards I used my passport and drivers license. A copy from the national reg saying you have met the requirements to test and a copy of the paper that has your testing time on it.

Be prepared to empty out all your pockets remove watch ect pretty much everything but your pants and shirt ,shoes come off.

Good luck