NREMT ENCOURAGMENT

daniduck

Forum Crew Member
I completed my EMT-B training course Dec. 18 and took Holiday Break... I've been studying and taking online quizzes reviewing what I missed.. but I still haven't scheduled my testing date... I've attempted to schedule.. but I haven't completed it... I'm TERRIFIED.. This is what I want as my career when I'm still young(I'm 20 y/o btw..)...It's one thing of hearing people tell me its going to be ok you'll do fine, just study for it and take your time.... There really is nothing people can say that would make me feel any better... I'm confident that I will be a competent EMT...but... TERRIFIED that the test will tell me otherwise... maybe some of you think that doesn't make sense.... Lets just say, I'm DIVERGENT is seems when it comes to tests...idk...
Does anyone feel the same way.. or has anyone felt the same before they took the test.....
any...encouragement is very much appreciated!!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Putting off taking the test only wastes the money and the time you put into school. You completed your training. Why not go take the test?

machestnut

Forum Probie
I completed my EMT-B training course Dec. 18 and took Holiday Break... I've been studying and taking online quizzes reviewing what I missed.. but I still haven't scheduled my testing date... I've attempted to schedule.. but I haven't completed it... I'm TERRIFIED.. This is what I want as my career when I'm still young(I'm 20 y/o btw..)...It's one thing of hearing people tell me its going to be ok you'll do fine, just study for it and take your time.... There really is nothing people can say that would make me feel any better... I'm confident that I will be a competent EMT...but... TERRIFIED that the test will tell me otherwise... maybe some of you think that doesn't make sense.... Lets just say, I'm DIVERGENT is seems when it comes to tests...idk...
Does anyone feel the same way.. or has anyone felt the same before they took the test.....
any...encouragement is very much appreciated!!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

You are the smartest coming right out of class and taking the test. I waited three months and failed it, but it was my fault. There are tons of options online to use and study for. I am retaking my NREMT exam in a couple of weeks and using this time to refresh myself on the material. The only thing is that when people say to take your time and read the questions, really do that. I rushed myself through it and I should've taken that advice. You will do fine, the test really will come down to two possible answers that could be right, just read and eliminate the two that are wrong, then re-read the questions and pick the answer you feel is right. You will be fine, and fi not then you can retake it. It's not the end of the world if you fail it the first time, just a little embarrassing that is all :)