Nremt-b

griffithsgriffin

Forum Crew Member
Well you need to know it all. Focus on the areas you know you are struggling with. One method that really helps me is when I have to explain or teach the material to someone else. Have you checked out www.emtb.com? They have some pretty good practice tests.

The questions on the NREMT suck and you may think to yourself "What the hell?! We never learned this in class!" Don't stress instead take a deep breath and figure out what the question is REALLY asking. Often the questions are simple and come down to Scene Safety and the ABC's or I think it's CAB now. Don't over think the questions. Read the questions in the entirety, figure out what they are really asking, read all of the answers and by this point you should be able to eliminate 1-2 answers as being incorrect. From what I remember there aren't always answers that are black & white you may have to choose the most correct answer or the least suckiest answer. Look for qualifiers such as "always, never & except" those are good clues.

Do you have classmates that you can get together with to prepare?

Thanks for the advice mate! My biggest worry are the black and white questions where there is one obvious answer. Usually these are anatomy related. Oh and thanks for linking that web site! Seems like a good practice exam. I lately have been doing study quizzes during the day, and reading over notes and my book at night