Teufulhunden0321

Forum Probie
I am very calm and quiet. I am interested in Nursing and Paramedic medicine. I am a member of New Chapel Volunteer Fire Company. I am new to EMS and Firefighting. I transfered in from the wonderful world of Law Enforcement. I am an Adrenaline Junkie and couldnt find my fix in the squad car so here I am. I enjoy the company of original genuine people. I strongly believe in honesty and faithfulness. The Lord is my shepherd and I shall fear no evil. Semper Fidelis. I am open to learn anything from anybody that can teach

Epi-do

I see dead people
Yay! Another Hoosier! Welcome to EMTLife. I have been an EMT for 8 years, and am going to start medic school on Aug 20. I live on the south side of Indy and work on the east side of town.

OP
OP
T

Teufulhunden0321

Forum Probie
I have a couple friends up there who work for Life Ambulance. Are you Familiar with that company? I have been an Emt-B for all of alomst 2 months now and im a probe Firefighter. I've got some learning to do!

Epi-do

I see dead people
I've seen their trucks around town. I work for City of Lawrence FD.

Epi-do

I see dead people
No, civilian EMT. I start medic school next month. The civilian program is still pretty new for Lawrence. I was one of the first 6 hired, and we just got out of our probie year on 7/15.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I used to live in Evansville. :unsure:

Jay114

Forum Crew Member
I'm neither Hoosier, Firefighter, or Law Enforcement, but welcome to the forum!

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome to the tribe!!:)

emtkelley

Forum Crew Member
Welcome and have fun! I start up my Paramedic classes again this month (the 20th). Good luck to those going back to class!

medicp94dao

Forum Crew Member
I am from South Bend, Indiana. Home of Notre Dame. I am a military trained medic and am now in the process of getting my state cert. Welcome