New here :)

EMT20002

Forum Probie
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site, although I've been involved in EMS since I was 17 years old. (Where did all the time go???) I actually took a break from it for a few years, but finally decided to take a 24-hour refresher course and renew my EMT license since it was always such a huge part of my life and I started to miss it. Plus, my husband (also an EMT who worked for Boston EMS for 6 years) was nagging me to get back into it with him as he was also starting to miss it since shifting from EMS to nursing several years ago. Anyway, I figured I'd join this site to help me get back into things since it has been a while. I'm looking forward to dusting myself off! B)

Last edited by a moderator:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Welcome. But sorry red socks aren't allowed here haha :p

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Welcome!
B)

OP
OP
EMT20002

EMT20002

Forum Probie
Welcome. But sorry red socks aren't allowed here haha :p

Ha! I'll admit that I'm not very impressed with my Sox right now, but they'll always be my team! I have no choice since I was born and raised in New England, so I'm sort of stuck with them! :p

Veneficus

Forum Chief
Ha! I'll admit that I'm not very impressed with my Sox right now, but they'll always be my team! I have no choice since I was born and raised in New England, so I'm sort of stuck with them! :p

So what you are saying is you have never changed your sox? :rolleyes::ph34r:

Gray

Forum Lieutenant
Welcome, always nice to have a member of RSN here. I live about 4 blocks from the park. :)

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Boston good afternoon its Medivac, helicopter ZK-AMBO, just south of the Long Fellow Bridge would like to transit Boston class bravo airspace via the Fenway route at or below 1,500 feet we will be landing Suffolk Downs Park .... oh bloody hell Brown spilt chowdah everywhere, uh, eh it'll come out .....

Brown worked at summah camp in Noo Hampsta so can tahk like this real good

Brown may or may not be one of the HEMS Doctors and spends far too much time here Browning around, whatever that is.

Brown welcomes you, now some words of advice, watch out for crazy Brown who rolls around in a very bright London orange jumpsuit with "DOCTOR" written on the back .... Brown is mental.

Oh and Brown's red and white Cat in the Hat hat is worn for every home game!

Brown away!

Ambulance, Medivac airborne ....

Oh PS never mind that Mrs Brown person on here, dont listen to a word she says :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
EMT20002

EMT20002

Forum Probie
Welcome, always nice to have a member of RSN here. I live about 4 blocks from the park. :)

Nice! We used to live on the south shore in Quincy. I miss it like crazy! My husband was born and raised in Boston and his family is still there, so luckily we are down there lots! He really misses working for the city, though.