New! and a quick question

jthorngate

Forum Ride Along
Hey everybody! Just joined! Looking forward to using this forum.

Anyway, I took my state practicals last weekend, and am pretty anxious to find out the results. On my NREMT application status it says "practical skills verified". So does this mean for sure that I passed? I could just wait to find out from my instructor, but like I said before, I am anxious. Thanks!

freebyrd

Forum Crew Member
strange when we did our practical skills, we knew whether we passed or failed at our school.

didn't they tell you pass or fail when you were doing each skill?

OP
OP
J

jthorngate

Forum Ride Along
Unfortunately, no. They don't tell you anything at all. They are extremely stoic and just look at you basically. So it's just a waiting game to find out. Almost a week now.

freebyrd

Forum Crew Member
Unfortunately, no. They don't tell you anything at all. They are extremely stoic and just look at you basically. So it's just a waiting game to find out. Almost a week now.

thats jacked!
i failed my trauma assessment and was able to retake later the same afternoon, on a different scenario.
if i had to wait a week to find out it would have made a retake much more of a hassle
what state are you in, and is there a reason that they do it that way?

OP
OP
J

jthorngate

Forum Ride Along
Yeah, it was pretty annoying. I am in CT. Good news though, I passed. So...I don't have to worry about it anymore!!