Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

njff/emt

Forum Crew Member
While taking a shower this morning I was cleaning my navel when I noticed blood., I cleaned it and it's a bit sore., If anybody has suggestions why this is happening it would be great., Thanks

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh No!!

You popped!!!

Insert finger into the hole ASAP and do not remove, would hate for you to bleed out from the navel as that is a direct portal to your aorta!!

By the way, no medical advice is offered here nor is it allowed. If truly concerned, seek your personal physician and keep that navel lubricated.

CodyHolt83

Forum Lieutenant
Direct pressure and rapid transport? lol Just kidding. I don't guess I've ever heard of that happening before. May not be a bad idea to call the doc.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
No Medical Advice
To ensure the safety of all members, EMTLife members are not allowed to provide or seek medical advice via the forum, private message, or via EMTLife's email feature. Information contained on or made available through EMTLife is not intended to and does not constitute medical advice or recommendations of any kind. Members seeking medical advice or treatment should contact their physician or local emergency services.

Sorry, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.