Need advice on California Transition Course for EMT-1 to NR Emergency Medical Technician

mdwatkins13

Emergency Medical Technician
Hello,

I am wondering what is the best way to transition from the old NREMT title to the new and not improved Emergency Medical Technician license? Looked in search function and did not find a lot. Online or school better? Any names of institutions? I have to transition by next year march and wanted to start now. How much is the cost? Any help, suggestions, quotes, and experiences would be helpful. I am from Orange County, California and have my NREMT License as well as my State license.

Thank You for your Time.

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Hello,

I am wondering what is the best way to transition from the old NREMT title to the new and not improved Emergency Medical Technician license? Looked in search function and did not find a lot. Online or school better? Any names of institutions? I have to transition by next year march and wanted to start now. How much is the cost? Any help, suggestions, quotes, and experiences would be helpful. I am from Orange County, California and have my NREMT License as well as my State license.

Thank You for your Time.
There are some online sites that offer it and its about $150 if you wanna do your whole refresher bundle which is good for your state and nremt requirements you can do it for about $250-$300 online.

OP
OP
mdwatkins13

mdwatkins13

Emergency Medical Technician
There are some online sites that offer it and its about $150 if you wanna do your whole refresher bundle which is good for your state and nremt requirements you can do it for about $250-$300 online.

Thank you so much for you reply, so a non online class is around $150 and a online class is around $250-$300? Would you happen to know any company names?

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Thank you so much for you reply, so a non online class is around $150 and a online class is around $250-$300? Would you happen to know any company names?
No. Online starting is $150 few and far inbetween. Distantce cme I think is one and is approved.