Need a Paramedic Practical

barbarella5000

Forum Ride Along
I need to find a NREMT practical asap. The NREMT site seems so limited in area postings, so I thought I'd try here. I will travel just about anywhere if I can take the test before March 6th, but am in the SE (Atlanta, Charleston area).

Need your input folks!

OP
OP
barbarella5000

barbarella5000

Forum Ride Along
Thanks for the nremt site, but it doesn't seem to list ALL of the practicals out there. I'm looking for some inside info on something happening before March 6th. I do appreciate it!

rescue99

Forum Deputy Chief
I need to find a NREMT practical asap. The NREMT site seems so limited in area postings, so I thought I'd try here. I will travel just about anywhere if I can take the test before March 6th, but am in the SE (Atlanta, Charleston area).

Need your input folks!

March in AZ...try that.

reaper

Working Bum
You are to late to find one before 3/6.

There are 3 of them in the south on 3/6. Better get signed up for one, before it's to late!

RCashRN

Forum Crew Member
there's a 'closed' SC session in Florence on March 11th. that's the one i'm going to. i can give you the phone number if you'd like to call them.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
You may need to travel if you want one sooner. I went from PA to Florida to retake 1 station, because it was the fastest session I could get into.

The NREMT website cuts off test session postings by 3 weeks before the test date... thats why you don't have any test sessions earlier.

It sucks. Its the way the system works.

OP
OP
barbarella5000

barbarella5000

Forum Ride Along
Mucho Gracias!

Thanks for all of your help (except the incredibly vague AZ response. Dude?? spelling out ARIZONA??? Really?)

If anyone needs help finding a NREMT test, I suggest finding out who the NREMT Director is for your state (or nearby states). There are several tests not listed at all on the nremt.org site.
What a HASSLE!!!