National test today and stressing about it.

BigBadWolf

Forum Probie
I have using the emtprep.com site to practice and felt good up until today. I swear the questions suddenly got harder today asking about diseases that we never talked about in class. I waited longer than I would have liked to take the test, almost a month from the end of class. Wish me luck everyone I feel like I may need it.

Tk11

Forum Captain
How good do you feel emtprep prepared you for it? I've also been using it quite it bit.

OP
OP
B

BigBadWolf

Forum Probie
How good do you feel emtprep prepared you for it? I've also been using it quite it bit.

I just finished the test. Took less than half an hour and stopped at 68 questions. I feel like I did bad.

Tk11

Forum Captain
I just finished the test. Took less than half an hour and stopped at 68 questions. I feel like I did bad.
Good luck with the results. I have to take mine for the second time on Friday, I've been using emtprep to study this time. The first time I didn't study like I should have. Did you get similar Emtprep type questions?

OP
OP
B

BigBadWolf

Forum Probie
Good luck with the results. I have to take mine for the second time on Friday, I've been using emtprep to study this time. The first time I didn't study like I should have. Did you get similar Emtprep type questions?

Question style was the same but as for the questions themselves none of the info I studied on that site came up at all on the test.

Tk11

Forum Captain
Question style was the same but as for the questions themselves none of the info I studied on that site came up at all on the test.
That's what I was looking for is question style. Let us know how you did, good luck!

OP
OP
B

BigBadWolf

Forum Probie
Congrats! I hope I can say this soon.

Thanks and good luck. The part that had me worried was the questions about specific diseases. We only covered a few diseases that can affect the airway in class so I had to do a bit of guesswork on some of the stuff.