national registry

rockybalboa

Forum Ride Along
I took the national registry thursday dec 29. Wondering how long it usually takes to get your results back.

very anxious

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
First, WELCOME!!! Please, stay with us and learn so very much from these ubersmart people around here.

Second, it took 8 business days for my results to be available online at nremt.org

Third, when checking online don't assume that just because you check at 8 am that is it for the rest of the day. On the day mine became available, I checked at 0400, 0700, 0900, 1000, 1100, 1200, and they showed up after 1400. It seems they do real time updating.

So moral is, check and recheck throughout the day.

Again WELCOME!!! Someone around here will provide the forum rules as well as the 20 question tell us your life story. I don't know where she is, but she's bound to show up sometime.:p

FFEMT1764

Devil's Advocate
Took me 14 days to get results, and with the holidays they are certainly behind, so give them 21 working day before you start to worry too much

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Damn, they told us 45 days, I got mine 30 days after I took it.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Wingnut said:
Damn, they told us 45 days, I got mine 30 days after I took it.

Thats because NOBODY LOVES YOU...EVERYBODY HATES YOU...

AHAHAHA :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

FFEMT1764

Devil's Advocate
Well you know that the state of OHIO doesnt recognize the NREMT as their state test...and the NREMT is in Columbus, OH...so go figure...they have their own time limits and idea of what an appropriate time is...

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
FFEMT1764 said:
Well you know that the state of OHIO doesnt recognize the NREMT as their state test...and the NREMT is in Columbus, OH...so go figure...they have their own time limits and idea of what an appropriate time is...

Well thats irony for ya. :rolleyes:

Thanks Princess! I can always count on you for a pick-me-up LMAO :p

FFEMT1764

Devil's Advocate
Isn't it though...just thought that you guys would find that interesting...

FFEMT1764

Devil's Advocate
I am sure it is because of the holidays as some coworkers took there nremt test before then and they havent heard back yet either...

emtff376

Forum Lieutenant
I don't know how it is anywhere else, but the longer the wait, the better. In WV, if you fail, you find out in about 2 to 3 weeks. If you pass, you find out in 4 to 6.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Are you checking online? You will find them there before you get them in the mail if you check.

Like I said...be relentless...check 30 times a day if you want. They will show up!!

40sCutest

Forum Lieutenant
I think you'redoing ok on time so far.

After I took my state test, all of my friends had gotten their letters and I hadn't gotten mine. AFTER I was finished crying thinking I failed so bad that they weren't even going to tell me I called someone and found out they had a wrong address for me. It was extra awful cuz I got one of the best grades in the class and I thought I failed. In reaity I got a 94% on the written... I was so relieved!

futuretoledoemt

Forum Crew Member
rockybalboa said:
I took the national registry thursday dec 29. Wondering how long it usually takes to get your results back.

very anxious

I just took it last night, I just wanted to wish you the best of luck. Can't wait to hear how you did :)

April
Future Toledo EMT

Not-so-patiently waiting for NR results

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
rockybalboa said:
I check nremt.org every morning, afternoon, and night.
extremely anxious
Try Ativan.

(Gosh... I'm sounding like Whacker)