My first clinical ride along

Glorified

Forum Lieutenant
Got my first clinical tomorrow. Really nervous. 7am to 7pm. Gotta get 5 patient contacts for my class. Wish me luck.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Just think of it this way... the worse they can do is die.. and you know how to treat that !.. lol

Good luck !
R/r 911

firecoins

IFT Puppet
don't you think your being a bit stiff? :)

It will be great.

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
Just think of it this way... the worse they can do is die.. and you know how to treat that !.. lol

Good luck !
R/r 911

bwahahaha

Rid, that was the funniest thing I've seen all day. I will have to tell that to the ride along we have on Saturday. ;-)

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief

Good luck !
R/r 911

Dead is stable!

mfrjason

Forum Lieutenant
Got my first clinical tomorrow. Really nervous. 7am to 7pm. Gotta get 5 patient contacts for my class. Wish me luck.

Good luck with your ride-along,when I was going thru MFR training we had to ride alongs and I ended up on 5 calls that day.

OP
OP
G

Glorified

Forum Lieutenant
everything went well. didn't want to leave. won't get into details but let's just say I was really busy and did 8 calls in 12 hours. Some interesting situations. No one died luckily, but one patient said she wanted to die which was sad. She was 80 and in lots of pain.

mfrjason

Forum Lieutenant
On my full arrest call,we were able to keep the guy going for a while,he died the next day.