Moving to San Francisco! :)

Hyperlight381

Forum Ride Along
Hey Everyone, I am planning on moving up to the Bay Area. Now before everyone gets in a hissy and explains to me there are other threads exactly like this, i've already applied with Norcal, King, and Bayshore. I was just curious as to what you all thought of these companies. I've been doing research for around a month looking for different companies and these are basically the top 3 i've seen religiously. I currently am working Emergency Response for the USC football games at the Memorial Coliseum so i've gotten a tad bit wet in the field and not a total noob. Anyways, any extra input would be grateful and wish everyone the best of luck in the field! :)

Porkchop

Forum Crew Member
Apply everywhere.

I don't work for any of the companies you mentioned, but I run into Norcal all the time in the field. They seem like good EMTs, and the company seems squared away.

I haven't really heard of any company that you absolutely shouldn't work for, so just apply everywhere and take the first offer you get. These companies get hundreds of applications, interview dozens of people for a handful of positions. Any bit of experience helps, so at least you've got that, but you still have to play the numbers game.

Good luck!

OP
OP
H

Hyperlight381

Forum Ride Along
What company do you work for???

I have an interview with Bayshore on monday but i'm hoping for King....I'd rather work downtown and they seemed a bit more serious on job responsibilities and professionalism....but again, beggars can't be choosers! :p