Moving to Fort Worth, TX

CANMAN

Forum Asst. Chief
What types of questions did they ask in the clinicial interview that gave you trouble if you don't mind me asking?

OP
OP
SeanEddy

SeanEddy

Forum Lieutenant
They were general knowledge questions. They actually weren't difficult questions, I just haven't had an interview in a long time as I have been with my current provider for over 6 years. I got nervous and hesitated on my answers.

I wish I could give you a little more information to help, but it's just stuff that you would need to know to pass your national registry exam.

dstevens58

Forum Lieutenant
I lived in a couple of places while there in the military. I rented an apartment in Arlington, then a house. At the time (mid-1980's), I was paying something like $750 for the house. Decent area, but for the life of me can't tell you without pulling out a map and finding cross streets, but I know it was within a couple of miles of the Forum 303 mall (believe that was the name). After a bit, I moved into the military housing over in Duncanville.

CANMAN

Forum Asst. Chief
That sucks Sean, better luck with CareFlight. Somehow I have always managed to pull through interviews very well, but I know the feeling. I got hit with a sidewinder of a question at a flight interview one time that left me puzzled to come up with a decent answer in a brief period. The answer I gave was obviously not what they were looking for and I picked up on that when they re-directed me and asked for a different reply :) Needless to say I didn't get that job haha.

I was just curious because my father lives in that area and I now have new brother's and a baby sister that I would like to see more often then twice a year. The job market down there seems great and just overall I love Texas. If I had my pick though I would kill for a position at Star Flight Rescue......Good luck in the search man, let us know where u end up.
CANMAN,