Most current medic books

drose

Forum Probie
I'm an EMT, just started working about a month ago. I'm really eager to start a medic course, I'd go right now If I could but I can't because I need at least 4 months of experience, and I don't think there Is any medic courses until August. I'm determined to become a medic, and I want to be ahead when I start the paramedic course. I was just wondering If anyone knows what the up to date paramedic book is, is it Bradybooks, and what edition Is It? Also how many books do medics use when going through the course? Thanks In advance for all answers

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
It depends on the program. There are several text books out there. Buying the wrong book is a waste of money, if you’re planning on attending a paramedic program. However, any new Paramedic book will give you basic information.

If you're serious about becoming a paramedic, rather than buying a textbook to read before the class starts, you'd be better served going to your local Community College and getting a decent foundation in English, Math and A&P I and II.