Meet Natalya Ann-Marie!

OP
OP
B

Blessed187

Forum Lieutenant
It is hard not to love that girl.

Yeah I don't doubt that one bit! I always said I never wanted kids then I got pregnant and my whole outlook changed, I know now that she's all I ever wanted and more. God I love her!

OP
OP
B

Blessed187

Forum Lieutenant
I am getting more and more excited and anxious, God I hope she comes home on Sat!!!! Please keep your fingers crossed for her!

Thanks Guys and Gals!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Awwwwwwwwww........ There is just too much cute in this thread. Congratulations to all of you!

OP
OP
B

Blessed187

Forum Lieutenant
:D She's coming home tomorrow afternoon!!!!!! OMG SO FREAKING HAPPY!

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
Now that she is home, how is she doing?? I know the little one my sister has, has a great set of lungs. Wakes up the whole house with them at 3am. Good thing I can sleep throw it.

OP
OP
B

Blessed187

Forum Lieutenant
Now that she is home, how is she doing?? I know the little one my sister has, has a great set of lungs. Wakes up the whole house with them at 3am. Good thing I can sleep throw it.

She is doing awesome! I've gotten at most 10 hrs of sleep all together sense i brought her home, there is pee and poop on most all of my clothes and im pretty sure there is breast milk in my hair and i have no idea how it got there but I have to say its still so amazing! I'm trying to get her on a routine, shes doin pretty good so far. Shes up about every 3 hrs at night to be changed,fed,berped and back to bed. you can never know how hard it really is to be a single parent until your going through it but i am really blessed and i love my baby girl. take care thanks for asking about her. She has also got a HUGE set of lungs on her im pretty sure my neighbors hate me by now lol.

OP
OP
B

Blessed187

Forum Lieutenant
She will be a month old tomorrow!:)

Attachments

• 0117011311.jpg
    0117011311.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 130