Medics Needed - Exeter District Ambulance in Exeter CA

Francisco

Forum Crew Member
Exeter District Ambulance in Exeter CA is looking for medics that would be interested in Part or Full-time positions. The company covers Exeter, Lindsay, Lemon Cove, Sequoia National Park, Farmersville, wood lake, and sometimes Porterville and Visalia. If interested feel free to contact me for further questions. Thank you

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
New medics start of at $17 in Tulare County

48 to 72 hours on and 96 off

You get paid for all 48 and/or 72 hours correct? None of this you only get paid the full shift if you run a call after 1am BS.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
None of that you get paid for every single hour that you work

Is there built in OT for those 48's and 72's or is it straight pay for the whole shift and any extra is OT?

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Right. What's your sell, OP? Why should paramedics be enticed to choose Exeter Ambulance over Hall to the south (SoCal medics), American of Fresno to the north (NorCal medics), or any of the other Tulare County ambulance company's.

What do you guys offer that these other places do not? Right now with the job market being largely in favor of the paramedic pool, and not the opposite maybe tell us a little bit more about Exeter Ambulance as a service to its paramedics since, currently, they have their choice:).

BossmanGifford

Forum Crew Member
Right. What's your sell, OP? Why should paramedics be enticed to choose Exeter Ambulance over Hall to the south (SoCal medics), American of Fresno to the north (NorCal medics), or any of the other Tulare County ambulance company's.

What do you guys offer that these other places do not? Right now with the job market being largely in favor of the paramedic pool, and not the opposite maybe tell us a little bit more about Exeter Ambulance as a service to its paramedics since, currently, they have their choice:).
Damn. Ain't no love.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

LACoGurneyjockey

Forum Asst. Chief
I'll try and make this easier, while still getting some good info out there.
How does part time scheduling work?
What units do you ride in?
What monitors do you use?
Power gurneys?
How many stations and units per day?
Whats the average call volume?
What are you area hospitals and capabilities, and average transport times?
What is the surrounding area like, and is there any reason I'd want to spend my time in Exeter?
Do they pay for CCEMS accreditation?

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
What sort of paramedics are you looking for? Job security? Morale? Promotional opportunity?