Matching underwear

doctorfodder

Forum Crew Member
There was a call to the downtown business district of a man who had cardiac arrest. Get there, he's unresponsive, open up his suit, and shirt.....he's wearing a beautiful red lacy bra.

This guy looked so normal and like your average accountant or lawyer type.

Found out from the ER staff that he had matching red lacy panties as well.

I don't even own a set of lacy underwear. :(

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
Haha!

Reminds me of the time I was on a bariatric assist; the guy was wearing a thong. I didn't even know they made thongs in that size.:ph34r:

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Ha! Reminds me of when I was younger. Like most little boys I did not want to take valuble time to change my underwear out every morning. Mom used to tell me that I had to because I never know when something would happen to me and the paramedics would have to cut my pants off and did I want them to know I had not changed my underwear.

Guess she was right. You never know when the medics will see what you got on......

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
i used to work with a medic who would wear a hot pink lace thong that belonged to his "girlfriend". the first time i heard that i couldnt believe it then i saw for myself at about 2am gettin up for a call. thats an image that will for ever be burned in my memory. (shudder) LOL

CollegeBoy

Forum Lieutenant
i used to work with a medic who would wear a hot pink lace thong that belonged to his "girlfriend". the first time i heard that i couldnt believe it then i saw for myself at about 2am gettin up for a call. thats an image that will for ever be burned in my memory. (shudder) LOL

I would believe him, one of my friends wore his girlfriend's thong every football game he played that year. He claimed it was his goodluck charm.

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
I would believe him, one of my friends wore his girlfriend's thong every football game he played that year. He claimed it was his goodluck charm.

LOL. thats hott!!!!

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
Would've helped if I wasn't single at the time. I see nothing wrong with a guy wearing his girlfriends thong, but just wearing a random pair is weird.

you had girl friends right? coulda asked them. LOL

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
hmmmmm...........

OP
OP
D

doctorfodder

Forum Crew Member
Ha! Reminds me of when I was younger. Like most little boys I did not want to take valuble time to change my underwear out every morning. Mom used to tell me that I had to because I never know when something would happen to me and the paramedics would have to cut my pants off and did I want them to know I had not changed my underwear.

Guess she was right. You never know when the medics will see what you got on......

hahahahahahahaha......oh man, reminds me of a very "stained" underwear I came across that made me wish I had double gloves on.

TgerFoxMark

Forum Lieutenant
There is almost nothing worse than getting a call for entrapment, and found out its like a 60+man who thinks he could still fit in his speedo from when he was on a swim team. many years ago...
He got it ON.... and coudnt get it off... we could barely get the shears in there to cut it off him.. oh.. btw, due to it he had no distal circulation.. x.x

emt_angel25

Forum Lieutenant
There is almost nothing worse than getting a call for entrapment, and found out its like a 60+man who thinks he could still fit in his speedo from when he was on a swim team. many years ago...
He got it ON.... and coudnt get it off... we could barely get the shears in there to cut it off him.. oh.. btw, due to it he had no distal circulation.. x.x

OMG........now thats funny. i must say ive never had a call like that. kind of afraid to i might just die laughing.