Making Sense of Sgarbossa's Criteria - Chest Pain and LBBB

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Very well written. Simple. I also liked that you brought up the issue of not always having discordance to the terminal deflection, especially in lead V6.

TheLocalMedic

Grumpy Badger
Great post, TomB! Smith's modification is definitely something I will be sharing with other 12 lead junkies!

FF-EMT Diver

Forum Captain
Hmmmm, so is this site why the ems12lead site has been slow as of late?

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
It might be a combination of things. I think this ecgmedicaltraining.com website is a TomB project, but ems12lead.com is ran by a bunch of guys: Christopher Watford, Ivan Rios, and Vince DiGiulio. I don't know of David Baumrind, but he is listed on their website too. I didn't realize that Brooks Walsh was also a part of ems12lead, but he listed too.

Brooks Walsh has his own blog called The Mill Hill Ave Command.

Vince DiGiulio has his own blog Medical Approach.

Christopher Watford at My Variables Only 6 Letters, but he has been slacking on it.

I've seen all, except David Baumrid, posting on the Facebook groups The EKG Club and Resuscitation. There are other less popular Facebook groups I believe I've seen them on such as Internal Medicine ECG and Cardiovascular Discussions and Neurology and Neuroscience.

I think their efforts have been a lot more spread out lately, which is why there hasn't been much updates on ems12lead. Maybe more people have been submitting "cases" on those groups instead of to the website too.

Facebook is where all the activity is at now...

Last edited:

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Here is a screenshot of TomB mentioning him starting to participate on ecgmedicaltraining.com.

I forgot to mention CodeSTEMI. He could be busy interviewing people and reviewing different agencies.

If a moderator could merge this with my previous post, I would be grateful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-11-21-39-50.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-11-21-39-50.png
    978.6 KB · Views: 216

FF-EMT Diver

Forum Captain
Copy all, thanks for the other links I wasn't aware of those.

I don't do Facebook so....