Lynch Ambulance Written Test question...

OP
OP
PanzerKitty

PanzerKitty

Forum Probie
I got offered another interview but I declined. I live in riverside county and it's about a 2 hour drive to Anaheim (depending on traffic). My truck gets horrible gas milage and I don't have the means to move close to Anaheim. They pay $10/hr and only do 8hr shifts with some 12hr shifts. I applied because their website and one of the HR people at lynch said they have operations in Hemet and riverside county. At the interview they lady doing my interview informed me that they stopped riverside and Hemet operations in 2008.

Oh that really bites =/ I also live in Riverside County (Perris to be exact). But at least you got hired on somewhere else :)

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Are you going to be able to drive that far everyday? And also one of the questions they will ask you is how well do you know the OC and LA counties? So if you want the job and you don't know those areas you might want to start looking at some maps of the area.

OP
OP
PanzerKitty

PanzerKitty

Forum Probie
Are you going to be able to drive that far everyday? And also one of the questions they will ask you is how well do you know the OC and LA counties? So if you want the job and you don't know those areas you might want to start looking at some maps of the area.

Yeah I am. I just went to the interview today and they didn't ask me that question. Only if I knew how to read a map book. Plus I have a buddy who works there that lives in the same area as me, its not to bad of a drive only took me about 45 minutes to get there.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
ooh thats not bad at all. it took me 2 hours to get there and then 4 hours to get home (the wonderful 91 freeway got closed down for a vehicle fire)

OP
OP
PanzerKitty

PanzerKitty

Forum Probie
ooh thats not bad at all. it took me 2 hours to get there and then 4 hours to get home (the wonderful 91 freeway got closed down for a vehicle fire)

WOW. :O We hit some traffic coming home but it took probably 55 minutes to get back to Riverside. Then we take Van Buren Ave back to Perris so it saves some time.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I try to avoid it as much as I can. Took the 10 to the 60 to the 215. Got off on van buren but still had to go 25 miles on the 91.