Lynch Ambulance OC Medic

SkiMaskWay

Forum Crew Member
Hello, I'm considering applying with Lynch Ambulance as a Paramedic in OC ...does anyone know about the company , pay, working conditions, shifts, you know your usual thing...I know obviously its IFTs I need a steady paycheck I'm not concerned about experience or how cool is it because I know its OC... Any info would greatly be appreciated.

OP
OP
SkiMaskWay

SkiMaskWay

Forum Crew Member
15/hr OT after 8th hr. 12hr shifts. All I know.

15/hr ?? That's junk ....soo crappy and to deal with a cheese ball accreditation process? I hate this field...its so dumb and fake so many hoops to jump through just to make poverty level wages ..its funny because all these Ambulance companies try to play games like pretending to be paramilitary.... FAKE!!!!
We need more FBI raiding them Lol

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
If you hate this field then why don't you geta job in a different line of work?

OP
OP
SkiMaskWay

SkiMaskWay

Forum Crew Member
15/hr ?? That's junk ....soo crappy and to deal with a cheese ball accreditation process? I hate this field...its so dumb and fake so many hoops to jump through just to make poverty level wages ..its funny because all these Ambulance companies try to play games like pretending to be paramilitary.... FAKE!!!!
We need more FBI raiding them Lol

My brother in law is a union Plumber 52/hr never set foot in a class room other than his apprenticeship for 4 years.. he's been a journeyman 12 years and 4 years Apprentice he has bennies and retirement.... I did same thing except chose EMS 4 EMT 12 medic I make 16 dollars an hour no bennies or pension work private company....

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
That's the choice you made then huh? No one forced any of us to do this, and if you're unhappy with your wages/retirement/benefits/company you could move to a different area.

OP
OP
SkiMaskWay

SkiMaskWay

Forum Crew Member
That's the choice you made then huh? No one forced any of us to do this, and if you're unhappy with your wages/retirement/benefits/company you could move to a different area.

Absolutely right man ... I never blame anyone but myself...this is the worse decision I've ever made ... actually thinking that Paramedic was a career...the great deception...maybe in other states but not here in So cal

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Absolutely right man ... I never blame anyone but myself...this is the worse decision I've ever made ... actually thinking that Paramedic was a career...the great deception...maybe in other states but not here in So cal

So why not move to one of those other states?

Do you want to make EMS your career? Set goals and go for them.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Yeah your right I'm considering Texas

There's plenty of decent third services out here. Back east too. SoCal is a black hole that's oversaturated w/ EMS personnel

FoleyArtist

More murse than medic now...
or try vegas. i like it out there. its not too far of a drive. i know cuz i come home to cali for my days off. decent protocols than so cal IMO. and i hear we a short medics. can't confirm that though thats just what everyone says and its "vegas season" unlimited OT.

Last edited by a moderator:

Medic496

Show strength when weak, and humility when strong
Please do change

Ski mask - IFT-ALS in OC is real patient care. Unfortunately, you would not qualify to work at Lynch because of your crappy attitude. You can try another ambulance company in Orange County but no other has IFT-ALS. I wish you luck in your next career. This one is just not rewarding enough for you.

PS - Some of us will keep taking the low wages and trying hard to make private EMS a little better for us all. There will come a day, soon, that a "private" Paramedic can make a decent living in Southern California.

OP
OP
SkiMaskWay

SkiMaskWay

Forum Crew Member
Ski mask - IFT-ALS in OC is real patient care. Unfortunately, you would not qualify to work at Lynch because of your crappy attitude. You can try another ambulance company in Orange County but no other has IFT-ALS. I wish you luck in your next career. This one is just not rewarding enough for you.

PS - Some of us will keep taking the low wages and trying hard to make private EMS a little better for us all. There will come a day, soon, that a "private" Paramedic can make a decent living in Southern California.

OCemt excuse me?? Crappy attitude? Your delusional.. Real patient care doing IFTs? even 911 protocols in OC are a joke. You obviously are oblivious to the reality and most likely live in your moms basement because that's all the low wages will afford you. If anything im over qualified... I've worked REMS and ICEMA doing real patient care. Lynch is the last place I would be worried about...u keep drinking the kool aid... And while your at it strip me a line. ...cut me to skinnies and two fats lol

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
<cough> Before it gets any further, keep discussing points and not taking jabs at each other.

We take the "Be Polite" rule VERY seriously! We consider it our "First Rule". We do not tolerate ANY rudeness, profane or offensive language whatsoever. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be suspended or banned.

FoleyArtist

More murse than medic now...
I know the previous comments didnt lead on much. But whats changed in the past 2 years? Any info on the operations and how als is compared to say LA Co. Als equivilant?