Lower right abdomin, spasam feeling

Hockey

Quackers
Lower right abdomen spasm feeling

What could it be if someone was to feel something in the lower right side of their stomach feel like its having muscle spasms? No pain or anything I guess, just feels "odd"

Intestines spasms?

Last edited by a moderator:

8jimi8

CFRN
gas? food turning into feces? A muscle spasm?!! Any pain before the "odd feeling?" Abdominal assessment? Vitals? Skin assessment? Any changes in bowel habits? Previous medical history? Last oral intake?

mmorgan184

Forum Ride Along
Need more information than that to get an impression.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Best medical advice. See your physician or practitioner.

Time to lock this.
R/r 911

PapaBear434

Forum Asst. Chief
What could it be if someone was to feel something in the lower right side of their stomach feel like its having muscle spasms? No pain or anything I guess, just feels "odd"

Intestines spasms?

I had that once before. After a few days it turned into a pretty nasty pain that dropped me. This was back in 8th grade.

Went into the hospital for a possible appendicitis, but no surgery was ever done. It turned out to be the muscles around the appendix got all inflamed and irritated, for whatever reason. An antibiotic and muscle relaxer shot later, I slept if off for the next two days and was fine.

I'm with Rid, go to an actual doctor.

Sasha

Forum Chief
It's a nervous reaction from you finally realizing you are a quarter of a century old, minus two years...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Now do you need me to puree your cake so you can gum it, old man? :p

OP
OP
Hockey

Hockey

Quackers
It's a nervous reaction from you finally realizing you are a quarter of a century old, minus two years...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Now do you need me to puree your cake so you can gum it, old man? :p

You just need to make a trip up here so we can party like its 1995 :D

CAOX3

Forum Deputy Chief
I have a pain in my head, any thoughts? Disregard I just remembered where I was.:wacko:

rjddvm

Forum Crew Member
This person should go see a physician asap. When I had appendicitis five years ago I had no real pain, just nausea and discomfort throughout my entire abdomen. My dad the retired MD made the correct diagnosis in our carport before we even left for the ER! :)

Diseases don't always read the book. This could be anything, from something completely negligible to something really serious. To the MD!