1. Tired of seeing ads? Click here to register today and the ads go away. It's completely FREE, too!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Can't find what you're looking for? Use the search bar in the upper right corner.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for PMC Work

Discussion in 'Military/Tactical/Wilderness EMS' started by USflightmedic0218, Jun 24, 2016.

1. USflightmedic0218

USflightmedic0218 Forum Ride Along

Education:
    EMT
    @akflightmedic

akflightmedic,

I have read several of your posts, and you seem to be very knowledgeable on the subject of private military contracting. I am looking at possibly getting out of the military soon and am interested in pursuing an employment opportunity with a PMC company. I am currently an Army Flight Medic with 7 years experience, and I have a majority of the required ALS certifications (ITLS Instructor, ACLS, PALS, AMLS, BLS Instructor). I have deployment experience as a Senior Infantry Medic, and I've also done some occupational work at Walter Reed Hospital. Although I am an EMT and not a Paramedic, I believe that I have the experience and certs that would put me above your average EMT. Please email me when you get a chance to give me a little insight as to whether or not I have a chance to pursue employment with a PMC. Thanks man!

email address removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2016
    SandpitMedic likes this.
  2. akflightmedic

akflightmedic Forum Deputy Chief

Got it. Future reference do not post your email. Too late for you to edit now.

Email inbound.

SandpitMedic likes this.