License and Accreditation for State and County

EMTNicole

Forum Ride Along
Hi guys:),

I just applied for my state and county roughly about a month ago (California, Orange County). I got my State card but I still haven't received the county card. I'm worried it got lost in the mail. Do you guys have any idea what I should do or who to contact?

Also- Any suggestions or tips would be highly appreciated! :) I'm so excited but immensely nervous about working as an EMT! How do you guys do it?! I feel like I can't study enough to feel prepared! :eek:

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
I don't believe Orange County issues you a physical card anymore (they used to though)

OP
OP
EMTNicole

EMTNicole

Forum Ride Along
I don't believe Orange County issues you a physical card anymore (they used to though)
You're right, Thanks! Turns out they just give you a link to print from

fullcodecpr

Forum Ride Along
Hi guys:),

I just applied for my state and county roughly about a month ago (California, Orange County). I got my State card but I still haven't received the county card. I'm worried it got lost in the mail. Do you guys have any idea what I should do or who to contact?

Also- Any suggestions or tips would be highly appreciated! :) I'm so excited but immensely nervous about working as an EMT! How do you guys do it?! I feel like I can't study enough to feel prepared! :eek:

I suggest you get your LA County cert as well for companies like CARE, AMR, Ambulenz, Americare,....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk