Learn CPR

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
CPR.gif

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Ok, if that happened to me, I would be in need of CPR!

-Kat

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
hahaha thats awesome!

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Little Annie's boyfriend!

LOOKIE!LOOKIE! It's Little Annie's Boyfriend! Pity, He is only half the man he was!!!!!!:p:p:p

yay4stress

Forum Crew Member
When I was learning CPR the instructor had this story to tell about a former student:

The kid had just gotten his CPR card and was doing a ride along. He was so excited to be on a call. They get to the pt, who is un-responsive. The kid kneels down, shakes the pt's shoulder and yells "Annie, Annie, are you alright?!"

True Story :)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Someone sent me this the other day:
[youtube]DWvfHOQGhiE[/youtube]

How much fun could you have teaching THAT class?

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Jon!! Best Post Yet!!^_^

MRE

Forum Captain
When I was learning CPR the instructor had this story to tell about a former student:

The kid had just gotten his CPR card and was doing a ride along. He was so excited to be on a call. They get to the pt, who is un-responsive. The kid kneels down, shakes the pt's shoulder and yells "Annie, Annie, are you alright?!"

True Story :)

Mine is not quite as good, but I was teaching a CPR class, and one student who was very excited had just determined that their manequin was unconscious and pointed to another student and yelled "CALL CPR" instead of call 911.

Arkymedic

Forum Captain
You know, all of the times I have taught the class I have always wondered where you put the cart in the ambulance when you "call a code and get the cart" lol.

EMTrigger

Forum Probie
The cartoon I don't get, is that suppose to be a dummy? The video's hilarious. If only I could pull that off. I'd have to hurt somebody it happened to me though.

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
taht video was hilarious.