LA County Cert

BurritoEsteban

Forum Probie
How long does that usually take to process?

I did my live scan for them today and went into the ems agency office in Santa Fe Springs. They told me that they couldn't certify me that same day because my live scan still hadn't gone through since i did it the same day.

MusicMedic

Forum Captain
How long does that usually take to process?

I did my live scan for them today and went into the ems agency office in Santa Fe Springs. They told me that they couldn't certify me that same day because my live scan still hadn't gone through since i did it the same day.

Live Scan usually takes about 2-3 business days to clear and get to the office, so just wait a few days then call them before you go in to see if they have it

sunbee

Forum Probie
i registered w la county too, after live scan the ems county has to process your info and then they'll send ur la county card, i think it took 2-3 wks but i forgot exactly how long, after you get county card, you need la city card, which is another process

MusicMedic

Forum Captain
i registered w la county too, after live scan the ems county has to process your info and then they'll send ur la county card, i think it took 2-3 wks but i forgot exactly how long, after you get county card, you need la city card, which is another process

when i went a few weeks ago, they printed my card on the spot, but i guess if you mail it it should take a few weeks. but if you get an appointment and go in they give it to you on the spot

OP
OP
B

BurritoEsteban

Forum Probie
oh alright cool thanks guys!

they told me they'd call me when it goes through but I'm gonna ask them if i can go pick it up instead of having to wait for it to be mailed in since it takes longer to get it

CARRERA

Forum Probie
The best thing to do is call to verify that your live scan if complete, there's an automated system to call but it was telling me that my scan wasn't complete a week after LA County received it, the only reason I found out was because I called LA directly.

BRING CASH! If you write a check, they will make you wait until it clears! :rolleyes:

Rookie

Forum Probie
BRING CASH! If you write a check, they will make you wait until it clears! :rolleyes:

Bring exact change too. The first time I went, I had to leave to find a place to get change, and since I don't know the area I ended up going in the opposite direction of civilization :glare: