Just took the test, where can I get my grade?

jedirye

Forum Lieutenant
I just took the NREMT test and although you don't get the grade when you complete the test, they print out a sheet that says the results "will be available on the NREMT website..." but I have navigated that and could not find where. I thought maybe if I chose the Log In option (which first I have to set up an account), that it would work, although it never gets completed because there is a coding error or something. Anyone know?
Thanks!
-rye

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
You are given a number when you are approved to test. This number is your potential National Reg number, log onto the site with that number, name, and SSN in the candidate section. If you pass it will tell you that....

My partner just checked his Paramedic score this a.m. and found out he just passed!.. oh, boy... I have to deal with this all day ..LOL

R/r 911

OP
OP
jedirye

jedirye

Forum Lieutenant
Hey, you're a lifesaver. The three weeks I would have had to wait for that hardcopy would have killed me.
Oh well, they didn't post it yet, but they have six more days to do so.

Thanks!
-rye

wolfwyndd

Forum Captain
Just in case you haven't found, or forgotten the link. National Registry Results.

I know from the time I took my exam to the time they actually posted the results it was about 2 weeks and believe me, I was checking the web site every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
jedirye

jedirye

Forum Lieutenant
Just in case you haven't found, or forgotten the link. National Registry Results.

I know from the time I took my exam to the time they actually posted the results it was about 2 weeks and believe me, I was checking the web site every day.

Thanks for the link! I usually check about three times a day. After reading that I was a little discouraged, but then clicked your link, logged in, and bam: PASSED!

At the bottom it says this though:
Obtaining NREMT registration does not afford the right to practice. All EMTs must apply for and obtain a state EMT license, unless practicing within a federal government context or solely on federal property.

So where do I get a FL license? I wanted to apply ASAP and get out of Wal-Mart, but it looks like I'll be there a little longer...

-rye