Just took my NREMT...

Dutchieee

Stretcher Guy
Hello all. Just signed up today.:D

So as the title says, i just finished taking my exam today and im still ****ting bricks about it(pretty pissed off at myself too). Ive been checking out recent forum after forums of people who have passed first try and didn't expect to do so. So im really hoping i fall under the same criteria. I know its not the end of the world if i fail but it sure as hell sucks. The test stopped me at 70 with about an hour and 15 minutes left. Ive been studying my *** off for about a month straight prior to testing (Healthy combo of work, of course:confused:). The exam seemed to be getting harder and harder and trickier as i porgressed. And going over things i had to really sit back and analzye as i read over it.

Just wanted to know if there were any similar outcomes. And thoughts and opinions of course. Im open to constructive criticism..

Thanks!

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Welcome to the forum. The fact that you stopped at 70 questions is normally a good thing, unless you somehow missed almost every question. I felt the same way when I took my EMT and when I took my Paramedic because I was at the minimum for both, but I still passed. Dont stress, It should be up in the next few hours if not tomorrow, so there is nothing you can do until you know the results. For now, leave the NREMT section on the forum, read through the other topics that are not in this section, have a nice dinner and spend some time with your family and recheck the NREMT Site every 5 minutes cause we all know its going to drive you nuts if you dont. Side not, mine didnt update until 430 am the following morning.

OP
OP
Dutchieee

Dutchieee

Stretcher Guy
Welcome to the forum. The fact that you stopped at 70 questions is normally a good thing, unless you somehow missed almost every question. I felt the same way when I took my EMT and when I took my Paramedic because I was at the minimum for both, but I still passed. Dont stress, It should be up in the next few hours if not tomorrow, so there is nothing you can do until you know the results. For now, leave the NREMT section on the forum, read through the other topics that are not in this section, have a nice dinner and spend some time with your family and recheck the NREMT Site every 5 minutes cause we all know its going to drive you nuts if you dont. Side not, mine didnt update until 430 am the following morning.

Thank you. Will do. Much appretiated man.

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Anytime, glad to help, remember the search function that we have, you can search just about anything and you should find your answers, you may have to dig through so old post. we all are here to help and learn from each other.

OP
OP
Dutchieee

Dutchieee

Stretcher Guy
Anytime, glad to help, remember the search function that we have, you can search just about anything and you should find your answers, you may have to dig through so old post. we all are here to help and learn from each other.

Yeah i have been its insane. This is exactly what I've been looking for on unanswered questions and procedures!