Just another new guy

Tarcisius

Forum Ride Along
Hey all, I'm just another new guy to the forum.

I recently became certified and am currently looking for a job in Orange County. I have an interview on Monday with Pacific Ambulance (any tips would be extremely appreciated) and have given applications to CARE and Doctors. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. I just want to get on an ambulance and get some experience.

I hope to get into the fire department later on, and ultimately I want to be a medic. I've read the forum a few times, and have found a lot of good advice, so thanks to all of you for that.

I guess I'll talk to you all later!

cynikalkat

Forum Lieutenant
Hey all, I'm just another new guy to the forum.

I recently became certified and am currently looking for a job in Orange County. I have an interview on Monday with Pacific Ambulance (any tips would be extremely appreciated) and have given applications to CARE and Doctors. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. I just want to get on an ambulance and get some experience.

I hope to get into the fire department later on, and ultimately I want to be a medic. I've read the forum a few times, and have found a lot of good advice, so thanks to all of you for that.

I guess I'll talk to you all later!

hi! Good luck!

DillR

Forum Crew Member
Welcome to the forums!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
FNG!!!! haha

Welcome, good luck on your interview!

NeverSatisfied~NorCal

Forum Crew Member