jobs before EMS

Rettsani

Forum Captain
10 Years School (primary/middel School), 3 years Vocational School and additionally I have done a 3 year apprenticeship as glazier and got after a successfully Exam a glazier journeyman Certificate. Parallell I started my EMT training and worked in my Free Time as Volunteer. :wub:

stickclicks

Forum Probie
I worked at Apple Inc. for 5 years. Still a fan of the products, glad I got into EMS though. I do miss my employee discounts :rolleyes:

phideux

Forum Captain
Insulation installer, carpenter, pizza maker, pizza deliverer,
bass player/singer, newspaper distribution manager, gun salesman, weapons instructor, federal LEO, newspaper press and machine tech.

Bullets

Forum Knucklehead
Property title searcher for a year, if you purchased a house in my county in 2005-6 there is a decent chance i know where you live, where you moved from and how much you payed
Land surveyor for like 3 years
Bussed tables, worked up to line cook
Retail Sales, lacrosse and soccer
Theme Park Security "officer" for 2 years
Theme Park Dispatcher for a year
Police officer for 3
EMS for 3

Rano Pano

Forum Lieutenant
Starbucks - Server - EMT

The restaurant industry is pretty good about motivating people to get out of it.

WestMetroMedic

Forum Lieutenant
Cub Scout summer camp counselor, commissioner and program director (4 summers, best job ever)
Rock climbing instructor (5 years)
Boy Scout winter camping crew guide (5 seasons)
Then a cornucopia of paid and volunteer EMS jobs for 4 years, finally landing at my current employer 5 years ago (and staying for another 28 years) and a paid on call firefighter/American hero (puke), and i get to play on the state's USAR task force...

Household6

Forum Asst. Chief
Premium Member
I'm currently a student, SAHM/W and part time daycare provider and a Sunday School teacher of three and four year olds..

Previously worked as an electrical engineer at a snowmobile/ATV company in Minnesota, before that I was an contractor for the military.