JB Learning Test Prep

EmergencyMedicalSike

Forum Crew Member
I'm scheduled for the EMT NREMT in 2 weeks and I'm wondering if using the JB Learning test prep is very effective. I'm planning on using this test prep as my main study device. Is this a good idea?

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I'm scheduled for the EMT NREMT in 2 weeks and I'm wondering if using the JB Learning test prep is very effective. I'm planning on using this test prep as my main study device. Is this a good idea?
Yes, from what I know it is. Patrick, go over to the NREMT section, it's much more helpful and this question is asked constantly, good luck on your test by the way.

I'll save my pal the trouble of redundancy this time, but we do have an unofficial spokesman among us on this forum who refers someone to this service almost daily.

Kevinf

Forum Captain
Yes, it's an excellent test prep.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Yes, from what I know it is. Patrick, go over to the NREMT section, it's much more helpful and this question is asked constantly, good luck on your test by the way.

I'll save my pal the trouble of redundancy this time, but we do have an unofficial spokesman among us on this forum who refers someone to this service almost daily.

Really? Who?

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
OP
OP
E

EmergencyMedicalSike

Forum Crew Member

Ok will do, thanks

Jesse Techno

Forum Ride Along
I have always used the study questions from JB Learning cause i pay out the nose for the books so I figure "why not". But I will say they are very few and I never did see anything in the NR test that resembled the questions. Its more of a gauge to see how well you know the general category. medictests.com has been what I used more as a real prep and it has REALLY paid off. I have even seen almost exact questions on the NREMT test.