Introductions...

LngJohnSlvr

Forum Crew Member
So I am new to this board!

I have noticed that any time I comment on a thread, the thread dies... LOL...

So about me... I am an EMT-B student right now... I am aiming to become I Medic. I live in the beautiful state of Maine. I am 20 years old and cannot wait to get to know you all and see what I can learn through here, classes, and experience.

So thats me in a small nutshell... what about you all???

AnthonyTheEmt

Forum Lieutenant
welcome to the site. Just on here myself looking to learn from others who have gone before me. Learned that most people on here are cool, but just like any other business, you have some bad apples. But other than that, this is a good place to learn. Personally, Im just a medic student going for fire.

OP
OP
L

LngJohnSlvr

Forum Crew Member
welcome to the site. Just on here myself looking to learn from others who have gone before me. Learned that most people on here are cool, but just like any other business, you have some bad apples. But other than that, this is a good place to learn. Personally, Im just a medic student going for fire.

It is impossible to get away from Bad Apples... they are a part of life!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Like I said, they are everywhere, regardless of the profession. Just watch Office Space, and look at a guy like Bill Lumberg

Hey, no comments about Lumberg :) He's my favorite character in that movie, you hear what I'm saying, meow?

EMTtoBE

Forum Crew Member
I'm also new and the name is Patrick and I live in the wonderful (yea right) city of Las Vegas I just started my basic class 2 weeks ago and loving every min of it...but my plan is to go all the way to paramedic and maybe fire....oh yea I'm 24 lol

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
I have noticed that any time I comment on a thread, the thread dies... LOL...

Ah....a forum 007. ;)

Veneficus

Forum Chief

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief

EMT-Tony

Forum Probie
new to the site

I am also new to the site, I am NREMT-EMT-B and a co. registered EMT-B, right now i am a EMT on top of Pikes Peak here in the beautiful rocky mountains elevation 14,110 ft. :D Other than that i have about a year left on my Fire Science degree here at a local school.