Introducing Me.

rgnoon

Forum Lieutenant
Reaction score
I just thought that it was about time to introduce myself. I have been been a member here for a while now and reading the boards for even longer. I have greatly appreciated so many of your wise insights over the past months, and they have helped me come to the decision to enroll in an EMT-B course (starts next week) and volunteer at my hometown squad.

I am currently a full-time Information Technology/Security student at one of our fine public universities in New Jersey and was born and raised in Bergen County (20 mi from NYC). I have always felt drawn to EMS and have finally found myself able to devote the necessary time to the education needed to enter the field.

Again, I want to thank you all for using this forum to share so many insightful thoughts with those of us new to EMS. I can truly tell you all that the information that you have shared here has been one of the factors that helped me make the decision to jump in. I hope that in the future I can bring questions to you all as so many others have done before, as this community is an incredible resource for us noobs.

Thanks!
-Ryan

I just thought that it was about time to introduce myself. I have been been a member here for a while now and reading the boards for even longer. I have greatly appreciated so many of your wise insights over the past months, and they have helped me come to the decision to enroll in an EMT-B course (starts next week) and volunteer at my hometown squad.

I am currently a full-time Information Technology/Security student at one of our fine public universities in New Jersey and was born and raised in Bergen County (20 mi from NYC). I have always felt drawn to EMS and have finally found myself able to devote the necessary time to the education needed to enter the field.

Again, I want to thank you all for using this forum to share so many insightful thoughts with those of us new to EMS. I can truly tell you all that the information that you have shared here has been one of the factors that helped me make the decision to jump in. I hope that in the future I can bring questions to you all as so many others have done before, as this community is an incredible resource for us noobs.

Thanks!
-Ryan

Welcome! Nice to meet you!

Thanks!
-Ryan

Hi Ryan

From Brian
Nyack, NY

Welcome! Let us know if we can help!

Thanks for the words of welcoming. I'm off to my first class now. Wish me Luck!

Good luck. I had a lot of fun in my EMT-B class.

welcome

rgnoon,

I do not post that often either Ryan but welcome. I know we are all glad to hear that your are looking into EMS and also supporting your community.

Canoeman

Thanks!
-Ryan

Welcome aboard,we are glad to have you,another probie we get to push around,lol,just kidding.

Welcome! I too have recently started my EMT-B class. I hope yours is as interesting and fun as mine.

Good Luck!

Good luck! Just remembers those ABCs and don't overthink it and you'll do great!

I'm glad to hear that you think you did well! This is the start of a bold new adventure. :)

Back