Interview with HVA (An Ann Arbor, MI company.)

TornWingedAngel1

Forum Crew Member
What's up, everyone?

So I am moving from the Chicago are to MI and I had applied at HVA. (As well as a number of other companies.) I just got a call back from HVA this morning and they want me to come in for an interview.

I've heard that their interviewing process is a bit on the rougher side, and was just curious if anyone here works for HVA and what I should maybe expect? (I realize I'm asking for a very niche group of people but this board has been helpful to me in the past...)

fyrfyter

Forum Probie
Hva

HVA is a very large private ambulance service in south eastern Michigan. I do not personally work for them but I know several people who do. From what I have heard they do interviews and some sort of physcial agility test as well. They are a very professional service. I am a full time FF/Paramedic and our service areas join.
Good Luck!

Anjel

Forum Angel
What's up, everyone?

So I am moving from the Chicago are to MI and I had applied at HVA. (As well as a number of other companies.) I just got a call back from HVA this morning and they want me to come in for an interview.

I've heard that their interviewing process is a bit on the rougher side, and was just curious if anyone here works for HVA and what I should maybe expect? (I realize I'm asking for a very niche group of people but this board has been helpful to me in the past...)

On their website our goes through the testing process.

Congrats on the interview. If they offer you a job. Take it!