Interview today

Jay114

Forum Crew Member
Hey folks,

I haven't been around for a bit. I got my Basic certification in mid November and have been looking for a job ever since. Today I have an interview that looks promising. I feel I can actively participate on this board when I actually work in EMS :p

futureemt

Forum Crew Member
Hey folks,

I haven't been around for a bit. I got my Basic certification in mid November and have been looking for a job ever since. Today I have an interview that looks promising. I feel I can actively participate on this board when I actually work in EMS :p

Good Luck!!

thowle

Forum Crew Member
Good luck. Go with confidence! Go with pride!

OP
OP
Jay114

Jay114

Forum Crew Member
Thanks for the kind words of encouragement! The interview went great and it looks like I have my first position in EMS. I need to jump through a few hoops first, physical/drug tests etc, but should start in a few weeks!

r6yr

Forum Ride Along
when you start can you update and let us know what youre actually doing? im just curious. i will be starting my emt classes next fall and i just wanna know what i can look forward to after i get my basic certification and it seems that you are a perfect match. thanks!! good luck!

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Good luck!! :)

thowle

Forum Crew Member
How did that interview go yesterday? "Still have the good ole' fingers crossed for ya! ;) About to run out of them there fingers though!"

lol, guess I just got on a redneck talking kick ... but really, how did it go?

OP
OP
Jay114

Jay114

Forum Crew Member
when you start can you update and let us know what youre actually doing? im just curious. i will be starting my emt classes next fall and i just wanna know what i can look forward to after i get my basic certification and it seems that you are a perfect match. thanks!! good luck!

Sure thing! I understand how you feel. I'm nervous about starting because class seems along time ago. I plan on just remembering to breathe and realize they don't expect me to know everything.

futureemt

Forum Crew Member
Thanks for the kind words of encouragement! The interview went great and it looks like I have my first position in EMS. I need to jump through a few hoops first, physical/drug tests etc, but should start in a few weeks!

Your welcome, keep me updated!! Happy Holidays

futureemt

Forum Crew Member
when you start can you update and let us know what youre actually doing? im just curious. i will be starting my emt classes next fall and i just wanna know what i can look forward to after i get my basic certification

I start class January 28, 2008---Just curious how long is your course!!