ID this vest/jersey?

IvanD

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys,

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I've been spending hours and hours on google with no success...

I volunteer for school as a sideline medic for rugby games. I was curious if anyone knows where I can find these/what they are called? I have no idea what they're called which makes trying to find them a bit difficult.

See image: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/ivanduong/ScreenShot2011-07-29at121157AM.png

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
IvanD

IvanD

Forum Crew Member
Just to clarify, I'm referring to the Medic's jersey. Not the player.

Thanks!

Smash

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm not sure how EMS relates it is, but that is the Auckland Blues rugby jersey. Made by an NZ company called Canterbury. I'm sure you'll be able to google them

OP
OP
IvanD

IvanD

Forum Crew Member
I'm not sure how EMS relates it is, but that is the Auckland Blues rugby jersey. Made by an NZ company called Canterbury. I'm sure you'll be able to google them

Thanks for your reply but I was referring to the medics' shirts. They're sort of wearing a training mesh bib type of thing with Medic printed on it.

However I've had no luck trying to find that online. Any ideas?

JPINFV

Gadfly
Assuming that Rugby TV coverage uses the same standard of putting the home team on the right, then the home team in that match is the Aukland Rugby Union. Have you tried emailing them the picture and asking? I'm sure they could either put you in touch with their supplier (if they run the stadium) or whoever runs the stadium that would know.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston