I think were going to hit 1000 members soon

MariaCatEMT

Forum Asst. Chief
YAY! As of today, we're at 938. Picking up folks daily. I wonder how long it will be until EMTLife hits 1000 members....I'm thinking soon! I wanted to thank those responsible for this site (creator & moderators). This is a super site, and I appreciate it's members, its content...the fact that it's "clean". I've learned a lot, made a few friends. I promote EMTLife pretty heavily myself. My guess for 1000 is November 1.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Thank you Maria, but this site wouldn't be what it is today without the great members that we have supporting it. The amount of knowledge that was here when I joined amazed me then, and today it just blows my mind. We have members from all over the world that are able to share not only their experiences, but their expertise as well. Each of our members have something to contribute. Some don't post often, but when they do, they usually bring comfort or answers to someone who needs them. And that's fine with me.

"My guess for 1000 is November 1.

I feel another contest starting soon. B)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Am I one of those... or am I just the guy you can't figure out how to get rid of?

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
September 2

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I can't believe this thread died out...

Oh well, those of you that guessed were way off! The official date was 08-26-2006 and miloemt is offically our 1000th member.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I was only a week off.