I Survived The Thunderdome!

NomexMedic

Forum Crew Member
Evening everyone. Newly minted paramedic from Missouri. Originally from the Mid-South and missing home terribly. Anyway, a little about me. I've been in Fire/EMS going on eight years and still love every minute of it. I love music and take my iPod with me everywhere (yes, even on the truck.) Huge believer that music comforts people and promotes healing. Favorite genres would be Country, Rock, R&B/Soul.

Anyone from Tennessee, feel free to pm me. It would be great to meet people from the Nashville, Boro, Nooga area.

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
Welcome! Whereabouts in Missouri?

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
welcome aboard.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome to the tribe! Along with music for the soul, laughter is also the best medicine!!^_^:)^_^

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
Welcome to the crew Nomex and your new position in EMS!
Enjoyed our chat the other day!

Cheers Enjoynz

uselessmedic

Forum Crew Member
Welcome to the forum, look forward to chatting with you again.

Jango

Forum Crew Member
Evening everyone. Newly minted paramedic from Missouri. Originally from the Mid-South and missing home terribly. Anyway, a little about me. I've been in Fire/EMS going on eight years and still love every minute of it. I love music and take my iPod with me everywhere (yes, even on the truck.) Huge believer that music comforts people and promotes healing. Favorite genres would be Country, Rock, R&B/Soul.

Anyone from Tennessee, feel free to pm me. It would be great to meet people from the Nashville, Boro, Nooga area.

Welcome aboard Nomex! I am in the West central area of Mo.

Jango

Forum Crew Member
Ah yes.....the B-2....biggest hazard to public safety...you know how many people have almost been run down just gawking at it? Or just pulling off the road to ogle it?

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
Ah yes.....the B-2....biggest hazard to public safety...you know how many people have almost been run down just gawking at it? Or just pulling off the road to ogle it?

Yeah, but if I saw one I'd so the same!

ILemt

Forum Lieutenant
Nomex, in saying SW, MO ... anywhere near Branson /Point Lookout?
Or closer to Springfield?

Lisa

Forum Crew Member
Tn

Welcome Nomex... EMT from the area Chattanooga here. Originaly from Knoxville area, hoping to move back that way soon. Congrats on the joining the profession. Stay safe!