I hate you, Comcast.

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
Comcast flaked on me yet again. This is the third appoint they have failed to show up for. I've taken 8 hours of vacation time to wait for these appointments, and they've flaked. The catch is that they refuse to credit me until a tech does an on-site visit... but they keep flaking on the visits. Arrrgh!

*cries*

Ok y'all, how have you been? Tell me about something fun you've done recently. Help me stop thinking about the flaming lakes of napalm I want to send to Comcast.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
When I first got Comcast back in Michigan I had an appointment set up for the day I had parent-teacher conferences. I had my cousin sit in my apartment for a good four hours and wait for them. Not only didn't they show up, but they said they showed up but no one answered the door.

I started yelling into the phone, because that's the responsible and mature thing to do with customer service. I couldn't pass up their low price though. Here I pay $110 a month. In Michigan I paid $48.

OP
OP
fm_emt

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
When I first got Comcast back in Michigan I had an appointment set up for the day I had parent-teacher conferences. I had my cousin sit in my apartment for a good four hours and wait for them. Not only didn't they show up, but they said they showed up but no one answered the door.

I started yelling into the phone, because that's the responsible and mature thing to do with customer service. I couldn't pass up their low price though. Here I pay $110 a month. In Michigan I paid $48.

Comcast deserves to be yelled at quite a bit. :p

I'm getting a DSL line put in, and cancelling the Comcast services. Gonna go to Dish Network too. I had Dish before and loved it. Cheaper, too.

rdkl

Forum Crew Member
Our local comcast sucks. I recently moved and signed up for comcast in the new place. They had to come out 4-5 times in 3 days to get me fully up and running. (this also included 2 receiver swaps) They told me they couldnt replace the drop to the house till I trimmed some trees which are actually the neighbors. The next day it all cut out again and I switched to Dish. (Dont even get me started on the quality Comcast HD DVRs). Ironically, I have not had a single issue with the Cablemodem. The best part was when they came out to put the new filter on the line to disconnect the digital cable. They guy went right up the pole through the tree and installed it.

The local Comcast guys really suck... I am sorry to hear about missed appointments though. I did not have that problem.

But I too hate Comcast! I hate them alot. I also hate the fact that I kept the cablemodem through them since I am a little far for good dsl service.

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
we had comcast.....W dont anymore...I cant stand the company as for something fun???

Well Im getting 3 more horses soon....I totally told the on girl off at work I cant stand at lunch break so it wasnt "In the office" and thusly the boss couldnt give a rats hoot....

so between work and having 7 horses to take care of its been busy

oh oh oh Im getting a ring soon! the biggest thing to hit the news in my book *grin*the engagement is going to be made official but he wants it all romantic and stuff sooooo