Hybrid CCP programs

NightHealer865

Nationally Registered Paramedic
Hello,
I was curious to see what y’all think of some of the CCP hybrid programs that are out there and if anyone knows of any others besides UF and Creighton? I’m wanting to take my critical care exam, but unfortunately there are not any local to me
Thanks!

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Those are the only two hybrid programs that I am aware of. Are you dead set on doing a full-on CCP program? If not, I believe FlightBridgeEd offers an all online CC review course. They even have a couple of bundles depending on your wallet that include their vent book, and/ or practice exams.

OP
OP
NightHealer865

NightHealer865

Nationally Registered Paramedic
I would like to be able to test for CCP and FP-C exams. If I don’t need to take a full class to do so, I won’t.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I would like to be able to test for CCP and FP-C exams. If I don’t need to take a full class to do so, I won’t.
You do not need to take any classes to take the FP-C or CC-P. As long as they get their $300 per test they will gladly let you take it.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
You do not need to take any classes to take the FP-C or CC-P. As long as they get their $300 per test they will gladly let you take it.
385 for a computer test. Slightly cheaper if paper and pencil exam but you have to wait weeks to get your results vs instantly with the computer version.