Hybrid and Online

wanttobeEMT-B

Forum Ride Along
And advice on companies offering hybrid and online courses? Not sure which one might be the best option. Anyone here do an online or hybrid course?

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
And advice on companies offering hybrid and online courses? Not sure which one might be the best option. Anyone here do an online or hybrid course?
I teach both. It really depends on your motivation, study habits and amount of time you have to commit to the program. Online, self paced programs are great for students who have odd schedules and want to work on the program at their own pace. Hybrid classes are usually a blended program with didactic work done online and scheduled in person skills days.

As an instructor, I prefer to teach a blended program with an instructor led online component once a week where we do flipped classroom/lcritical thinking skills and an all day skills session on Saturday where students can learn and practice the psychomotor skills.

The success of a student between a traditional classroom delivery, blended learning or completely online and self paced is 100% dependent on the student, not the delivery method.