How many CE credits?

Grady

Forum Ride Along
Where can I find a break down for Cont. Ed credits?

For example a PALS,PHTLS,ACLS, etc. course is how many CE credits, in which categories for EMT-P?

Thanks!

rescue99

Forum Deputy Chief

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Most alphabet courses are hour per hour for NREMT...i.e. PALS, PHTLS, etc. However ACLS alike BLS is NOT an authorized CEU course as it is requires to be obtained or renewed upon its own.

R/r 911

rescue99

Forum Deputy Chief
Where can I find a break down for Cont. Ed credits?

For example a PALS,PHTLS,ACLS, etc. course is how many CE credits, in which categories for EMT-P?

Thanks!

The question wasn't what would NR do. He simply wanted to know about CEU's and was lead to check his state and NR.....no more, no less. Not everything has to be one upped for heaven sake.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
The question wasn't what would NR do. He simply wanted to know about CEU's and was lead to check his state and NR.....no more, no less. Not everything has to be one upped for heaven sake.

In your case I suggest a reading course, as per OP stated " ACLS, etc. course is how many CE credits".

Since the majority of the States are NREMT or equivalent using the same requirements, and as well some of us do know what the NREMT requirements are I added the comment, as an IC should know.

R/r 911

rescue99

Forum Deputy Chief
In your case I suggest a reading course, as per OP stated " ACLS, etc. course is how many CE credits".

Since the majority of the States are NREMT or equivalent using the same requirements, and as well some of us do know what the NREMT requirements are I added the comment, as an IC should know.

R/r 911

Sad.. very sad. <_<