Houston EMT-B's, looking for a change???

Flight-LP

Forum Deputy Chief
Below is a link to our current EMT- B opening in Houston, Texas. This exciting opportunity will provide successful candidates an opportunity to work with a CAMTS accredited transport service along side our High Risk Maternal and Neonatal specialty transport teams. This position will involve operating our new state of the art ground transport units and assisting with air transports from the helipad to the receiving hospital.

This is not a position with a transfer company out of Houston, you work directly for the air medical vendor and along side the staff of the largest and busiest maternal Hospital in Houston.

Great pay and benefits are available, please apply online if interested.

https://www6.ultirecruit.com/REA1006/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*04DF12BD2DA4B18F

OP
OP
F

Flight-LP

Forum Deputy Chief
Only one response??????

Wow, I figured this would spread like wildfire. A chance for an EMT-B to get away from the BLS and dialysis runs for a unique experience few will ever have. I can honestly say this is one of the few times in EMS i've been surprised. lol

krtemt

Forum Crew Member
I applied and got turned down. Not enough experience apparently. I would love to work there as i want to end up being a flight medic

Veneficus

Forum Chief
Only one response??????

Wow, I figured this would spread like wildfire. A chance for an EMT-B to get away from the BLS and dialysis runs for a unique experience few will ever have. I can honestly say this is one of the few times in EMS i've been surprised. lol

Sorry, not a position I am interested in :)