holidays

medicnick83

Forum Lieutenant
I don't personally celebrate holidays in the normal fashion most families do, I give the present(s) I need to give and then the day is just another day.

I plan to work shifts the big days like Christmas and New Years. :)

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I'm starting work this week so I will be @ work. I'm training so I MIGHT get to go home by dinner time.

Oh you will, no supervisor wants to spend anymore time in orientation than absolutely necessary, especially when there things to do after work. I got out of orientation a couple hours earlier than I anticipated the first day cause my boss had baseball tickets.

I'm flying home on Wednesday since the team I work for is on a road trip over Thanksgiving and I don't travel with them at all. Even a four day break from work/class is enough for me after spending the last three months stretched pretty hard.

OP
OP
cynikalkat

cynikalkat

Forum Lieutenant
Turns out i have the day off, paid. Woo! You were right, Tigger! Sweet! Lunch w/ my sisters then dinner w fiancés family. :D

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Have Thanksgiving off, going to Terrible Haute for dinner, work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Luno

OG
Premium Member
I'll be covering a shift on the ambulance, giving thanks for holiday pay x 24hrs... ;)

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Swing 2 hours south and say hi

My parents are going to Vincennes for dinner with my aunt. We thought about swinging by there, but this will be my first dinner with usaf's family, so we are staying in Terrible Haute.

You are more than welcome to come up and say hi!

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
My parents are going to Vincennes for dinner with my aunt. We thought about swinging by there, but this will be my first dinner with usaf's family, so we are staying in Terrible Haute.

You are more than welcome to come up and say hi!

Im sure besides being stuck in an ambulance all day, I'll catch a transfer to INDY too. Ill hit the airhorn and lights on the way through :)